Leon County Courthouse Wi-Fi Instructions
Wireless internet access is available throughout all courtrooms, hearing rooms, and conference rooms within the Leon County Courthouse. This service is free and available to the public. Provided below are some basic instructions to make your connection to the Internet.
- Make sure your wireless adapter is turned on. If you are within range of the public wireless network, you should notice a "Wireless Networks detected" window.
- Click on the window to display the available networks. You should see the network "leonpublic" This is the public wireless network for internet access. Click and highlight the "leonpublic" entry then click on the "connect" button at the bottom of this window.
- You will then be prompted by a Wireless Network Connection window. Click on Connect Anyway. You are now connected to the internet.
- Click your browser (i.e.: Firefox, IE). You will have a Security Alert on certificates. Click on Yes to continue.
- You will be sent a page to accept the wireless access policy disclaimer. Click on Accept to continue.