Court Reporting Services
The Court Reporters Office provides the following services for the entire Second Judicial Circuit:
- Official written transcripts in most felony and county criminal proceedings.
- CD's in certain felony and county criminal court as well as various other court proceedings that are digitally recorded by the Court Reporters Office.
NOTE: Not all proceedings are available for transcription and/or CD's.
What is the cost?
- Transcripts are $5.00 per page for non-appeals and $6.25 per page for appeals.
- CD's are $25 for each court session (am/pm) as well as a $22.50 fee if a redaction of the proceedings is required.
What form of payment do you accept?
- Check or money order.
Who do I make the check or money order out to?
- The State of Florida.
Who can I contact for further information?
- For information about transcripts and/or CD recordings contact Judy Hussey, Managing Court Reporter, 850-577-4470.